31 March 2018

My current Field Notes set up.

For the past few months, I’ve been using Field Notes size leather covers, but none of them actually suits my setting.

Recently, I’ve made some adjustments to my Every Day Carry Notebook (EDCN): 

First, I’ve changed back to my Traveler’s Notebook passport size Camel cover. Although Field Notes Notebook is slightly taller than passport size notebook, but it doesn’t bother me much. 



Second, I have no longer pen my To-Do-List (TDL) inside my notebook. Instead, I’m now using Index Card for my TDL; this way, it’s more cost effective, and I can just discard the index card once the TDL is completed. 



The Field Notes inside the EDCN is purely for notes taking. Now I can lengthen the lifespan of the FN Notebook. 



This Resolution Edition planner is a great tool for my scheduling.
I personally feel that this is one of the greatest editions. 



What I like about this passport TN is that I have all the necessary stationeries I needed inside my EDCN. There are pen (Retro 51 Tornado), brass pencil, ruler, and the pencil board. The whole set up is compact, and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my work pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment